Regional Sales Manager, Southwest Region
Scope of the Role:
Duraco is a diverse North American manufacturer of pressure sensitive adhesive solutions and converted parts based in Forest Park, IL.
Duraco provides value to our customers through our unique manufacturing capabilities, turnkey capabilities, and ability to deliver quality products within exceptionally tight timelines to meet our customers’ specific needs.
This job description outlines the responsibilities and expectations of a Regional Sales Manager for our Duraco business.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Meet - and then exceed - revenue budgets for the territory.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales to develop clear engagement plans to support year-over-year territory growth.
- Develop and deliver an ongoing, credible overall pipeline with medium to high probability of success worth at least $5MM+.
- Leverage business analytic systems, including but not limited to Duraco’s, ERP, Power BI, and CRM platforms, to analyze territory performance and develop growth strategies.
- Collaborate with relevant functions to ensure appropriate pricing and optimize profitability.
- Provide timely reporting, including monthly reporting and CRM updates.
- Proactively identify and implement best practices that accelerate growth.
- Collaborate with other Duraco/OGC businesses to support cross-selling and other growth initiatives.
- Effectively interact and network with various levels of an organization including purchasing, engineering, and manufacturing personnel
- Work with Marketing as requested to support effective message and marketing campaign efforts.
- Understand and comply with all Duraco Policies.
- Work in a safe and compliant manner.
- Results driven
- Able to focus and prioritize individual and team activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong reasoning and analytical ability
- Embraces changing priorities and business needs
- Effective in engaging and motivating both direct and cross-functional colleagues
- Outstanding personal integrity and ethics
- Understands and easily connects products, technologies, and capabilities across a diverse portfolio of customers and markets
- Demonstrated ability to work across different systems and adapt to new processes
- Enjoys working with a diverse group of individuals internally and externally
- Solid understanding of general business concepts
- Good technical aptitude
- Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills
- 5+ years of sales experience in specialty coatings and roll stock products
- Sales experience and/or experience in identifying and closing new business deals valued at greater than $100K USD.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with advanced experience in Excel
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Experience with selective distribution is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
To apply for this position please send resume to Careers@duraco.com