The industry favorite
Permanent foam tape for assembling displays and signage.
1. Types of Data Collected. Duraco collects personal information provided by you, information gathered automatically from your use of the Website, information generated from cookies and other technologies, and information related to advertising or analytics. Specific examples of the types and categories of data collected through your use of the Website include: first name; last name; phone number; company name; address; email address; cookies; usage data; product purchase information; usernames and passwords. Duraco may also collect any comments, questions, requests and orders you may make through any forms or contact mechanisms on the Website. For operation and maintenance purposes, Duraco and any third-party services may collect information that records interactions with this Website, such as system logs, IP addresses, MAC addresses, or other Personal Data for this purpose. Duraco may also collect technical information regarding your use of the Website, such as browser or device type, operating system, and other technical identifiers. Duraco collects this information automatically from your use of the Website using cookies and other similar technologies.
3. Advertising and Analytics. There are several third-party analytics programs that Duraco uses to better understand user engagement and technical insights of the Site. If you would like additional information on these services, please use the following link for more information on Google’s collection of data when visiting partner’s websites:
4. How Duraco Uses Personal Data. Duraco uses Personal Data in order to enhance your experience with the Duraco Site and better improve our products and services. For example, if you request a catalog from our site or purchase an item, we will collect different types of data from you in order to help deliver the item, provide a receipt, or ask for more information about your experience using the Website. Some information may be automatically gathered which will help us detect fraudulent activity. In addition to using Personal Data for any use consistent with the context for which the information was collected with your consent, Duraco may use your Personal Data to do the following:
a. Third Party Relationships. Use of Personal Data under this section include: (i) delivering services to you or a third-party business partner; (ii) enhancing your Site experience by providing product information to you; or (iii) fulfilling contractual obligations and relationships with third-party business partners.
b. Communication. This may include: (i) informing customers and partners of Duraco about products, services, promotional events, and general marketing; (ii) responding to inquiries generated by the Site; or (iii) generating survey, marketing or advertising correspondence that invite participation.
c. Site Development and Improvement. Duraco may use Personal Data to: (i) tailor your Site experience to your preferences or improve usability; (ii) ensure technical security; and (iii) improve the Site or develop new websites or applications.
d. Legal Issues. Duraco may have to use Personal Data to: (i) comply with certain obligations in retaining records for certain periods; (ii) establish or defend legal claims; (iii) comply with laws, regulations, or court orders; or (iv) prevent fraud, intellectual property infringement, violation of legal principles, or misuse of the Site.
5. Sharing Personal Data. Information that has been sufficiently anonymized or aggregated may be shared within Duraco or with third parties for any purpose. Anonymized or aggregated information will not identify you individually. We may also share Personal Data with affiliated entities, third parties, or other groups necessary to carry out our business or comply with a legal obligation. Duraco may share certain information in situations such as the following:
b. Hired Parties. Duraco may hire third parties to perform certain services for us. Some Personal Data may be shared in order for these third parties to perform these services on Duraco’s behalf.
d. Consent. Duraco may share Personal Data with your permission or consent.
Duraco is not responsible for, and this policy does not address, the privacy practices or policies of any third parties or companies such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Adobe, or any other company, social media platform, operating system developer, or wireless or telecommunications service provider. The inclusion of a link on our services does not imply any endorsements of the linked sites or services by us and you assume any risks associated with visiting such sites and services.
6. Security. Duraco takes reasonable steps to ensure Personal Data is secure. We take appropriate measures, via third-party service providers or otherwise, to provide sufficient protection of Personal Data that is disclosed or transferred. We also maintain reasonable safeguards to help protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or alteration. This cannot be guaranteed, and we will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
7. Data Retention. The amount of time Duraco keeps and retains Personal Data will vary depending on the purpose and use of the information collected. Generally, Duraco will retain Personal Data for as long as needed to provide services to you. Certain legal requirements dictate specific amounts of time for certain information to be retained. In other situations, we will retain Personal Data for no longer than necessary for the purposes of which the Personal Data was collected. For example, information provided by you in creating an online account with our Site will be retained for as long as your account is kept open.
8. Children. Duraco does not willingly collect any information from children under the age of 13, or the relevant minimum age under applicable local legal requirements, except as permitted under applicable law. Our Site is not targeted to or intended for use by children.
9. Do Not Track (“DNT”) Requests. This Website does not support “Do Not Track” requests because there is no common agreement on how to interpret DNT requests.
11. Information for California Residents. Verified California residents have certain rights granted by California law. Pursuant to The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California residents have the following rights as they pertain to the collection and handling of Personal Data: a right to access, to information, and to deletion of information. Duraco has not within the last twelve (12) months and does not currently sell personal information about its customers who reside in California. Duraco collects certain online, commercial, and technological identifiers during your use of the Site. We also collect information about you such as (i) direct identifiers, for example your contact information; (ii) personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute, for example your payment details; (iii) protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, for example demographics; (iv) internet or similar network activity, for example your Site use activity, device information and other information as set forth herein.
We collect this information from the following sources: (i) directly from you, for example from forms you fill out or information you provide when placing an order; (ii) indirectly from you, for example from observing your interactions with our Site or other automated collection technology as described herein; and (iii) from third-party sources that provide your website behavior and demographic information such as Google Analytics and Wufoo.
We collect this information for business purposes and in order to provide you with the products and services you request. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide you with these products or services.
a. Verified Requests. If you are a verified California resident and make any request to exercise your rights, Duraco will respond within 45 days to your request. This timeframe may be expanded by Duraco for an additional 45 days, with such extension being sent to you before the expiration of the initial 45 days. In order to exercise any rights as a California resident, please e-mail such requests to email@example.com or call us at 866-800-0775.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. To designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, please complete the following form [LINK] or provide us with a power of attorney or other legally binding written document signed by you and identifying your agent. We may also verify the identity of your designated agent.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include authenticating your identity through your Website account or requesting supporting documentation that verify your identity. You must also describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
b. Right to Access. You have a right to inquire as to the categories and specific details of Personal Data collected and retained about you. This information may be delivered to you electronically in a portable and readily usable electronic format or through mail, at our option.
c. Right to Deletion. You have a right to request that Duraco delete your Personal Data that has been collected or retained. This right is subject to certain limitations, such as needing to (i) correct any errors on our Site; (ii) detect, prevent, or protect against security incidents or fraudulent activity; (iii) exercise a legal right or ensure another individual can exercise their legal right; (iv) comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act; (v) use the Personal Data solely for internal uses that are aligned with expectations based on your experiences and expectations of Duraco; (vi) comply with legal needs or obligations; or (vii) comply with internal uses that are lawful and necessary and within the context in which Duraco obtained such information.
d. Right to Information. You have a right to request that Duraco provide certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Data over the past twelve (12) months. This request can include the following: (i) specific categories of Personal Data that has been collected about you within the 12 months preceding the request and specific pieces of that personal information; (ii) categories of sources where the collected information came from; (iii) the business or commercial purposes for collecting or retaining such information; (iv) any categories of third parties who the Personal Data was shared with; (v) any categories of Personal Data that Duraco has sold that are about you and the categories of the entities to whom Duraco sold each category of Personal Data, and (vi) any categories of Personal Data that Duraco has disclosed about you for a business purpose.
e. Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not: (i) deny you goods or services; (ii) charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; (iii) provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; (iv) suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
f. Other California Privacy Rights. California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send a message using a contact method below.
Duraco Speciality Tapes LLC
7400 Industrial Drive
Forest Park, IL 60130