Marketing Communications Specialist
Scope of the Role:
This individual will play an essential role in the support and execution of Duraco’s marketing strategy. As the Marketing Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns and communications for multiply organizations to grow the overall Duraco, Filmquest, and Infinity Tapes active customer brands.
- Content creator for all channels, including sale sheets, design guides, social posts, product detail pages.
- Executes the marketing calendar and write and out-put content based on previous results to gain better results based on the month over month and year over year
- Works with Marketing and Sales team to develop and execute marketing strategy and plan.
- Develop and communicates new ideas for marketing campaigns that support busines strategies.
- Coordinates plans and executes digital and offline marketing campaigns to support the strategy and plan.
- Manages the creation of, printing, and distribution of sales enablement literature.
- Manages and executes tasks within the marketing budget.
- Communicates proactively with locations’ commercial teams concerning upcoming campaigns and product training.
- Responsible for ideation and development of content across marketing channels.
- Works closely with Product Managers to develop product-specific go-to-market strategic campaigns.
- Works with representatives of industrial publications for cost-effective placement of advertising.
- Responsible for measuring the results of each campaign and presenting the key findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated and dependable self-starter who can work with minimal supervision
- Collaborative team player who can balance team and individual responsibilities
- Ethical – must be willing to keep commitments and uphold organizational values
- Problem solver who can make decisions based on available information using logical thought processes
- 3 + years experience in B2B marketing communications roles
- Strong computer skills, including strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Rockstar in HubSpot
- Strong knowledge of industrial/manufacturing business-to-business sales environment
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to prioritize tasks and coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Must be a creative thinker
- Proficiency in AP style writing
- Experience in digital marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience in the marketing field
- Superior attention to detail
To apply send resume to Careers@duraco.com